Debugging became really slow

John Socha-Leialoha

I've been working on an ASP.NET application for a while. Debugging was
really fast. But then the debugging started to slow down. When it got to the
point where it took 5 seconds to step from line to line, or to the next
breakpoint, I decided to see if I could figure out why. There was another
post a year ago about this problem, but no solution.

It turns out that I had some old breakpoints that were creating the problem.
As soon as I opened the breakpoints window and deleted ALL the breakpoints,
debugging went back to full speed.

Hope this helps someone else...

-- John