    and what messages are sent to cassini and which gets lost.
    So I need to extract URL strings to confirm a message hit on Cassini.

    I run VS2003.Net

    emc, Nov 4, 2005

  2. emc

    emc Guest

    Actually, I want to monitor Cassini by debugging it in Visual
    Studio.Net. I normally do it before now, but it just stopped at once. I
    starts Cassini in debug mode and sets breakpoint in the request class
    and when I launcg a page (either in IE or Mozilla), Cassini gets the
    focus and I can run codes line by line.
    But all of a sudden, I cn't do this again.

    The way I run cassini is, i create a folder called (msg) in my C drive,
    I put default.aspx in it, and also creates a bin dir in same folder I
    put Cassini dll in the bin. If anybody knows how to go abt this, pls
    help.

    emc, Nov 4, 2005