    must stop and ask "Do you want to debug...?"

    Thanks, Elizabeth

    , Jan 18, 2006

    OK, I got it to work.....I rebooted the machine, I can't believe I
    didn't think of that first....and it works very nicely within the .NET
    environment....if I start my project from within the .NET IDE I can now
    debug client side script within that IDE using the debug keys I am
    familiar with!

    , Jan 18, 2006