debugging client-side on aspx pages

ezelasky

I installed the Microsoft Script Debugger 1.0.7295 and am trying to
debug client side javascript. I m not able to set break points on the
page; that option is disabled no matter how I open up the script
debugger.
I have tried opening the page in the following ways:
1) with the "debugger;" in the client-side java script
2) through IE menu
3) planting a javascript error in the client-side code, so the process
must stop and ask "Do you want to debug...?"

Thanks, Elizabeth

ezelasky

OK, I got it to work.....I rebooted the machine, I can't believe I
didn't think of that first....and it works very nicely within the .NET
environment....if I start my project from within the .NET IDE I can now
debug client side script within that IDE using the debug keys I am
familiar with!