debugging htc component

Alvin Bruney

put a stop statement at the line you want to debug in. Then set internet
explorer to debug scripting in the internet tools section, advanced tab.
Then let it rip. It will break at the stop statement. Then use VS studio to
step around the stop statement and from there, you can debug like normal.

sunil

Alvin,
I tried to put
stop()
but debugger did not popup on my machine.
Please help.
thanks