    sunil Guest

    Can any one help me how to debug htc components.
    thanks

    sunil, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    put a stop statement at the line you want to debug in. Then set internet
    explorer to debug scripting in the internet tools section, advanced tab.
    Then let it rip. It will break at the stop statement. Then use VS studio to
    step around the stop statement and from there, you can debug like normal.

    Alvin Bruney, Jul 18, 2003

  3. sunil

    sunil Guest

    Alvin,
    I tried to put
    stop()
    but debugger did not popup on my machine.
    Please help.
    thanks

    "Alvin Bruney" <vapordan_spam_me_not@hotmail_no_spamhotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:...