debugging in eclipse+pydev

yaru22

Hi.

I'd like to know how to debug in eclipse+pydev.

In the menu, "Pydev Debug", there's Start Debug Server option, but I
don't know how to use it.

Few questions I have about debugging are:

1) how do i set a breakpoints in pydev?
2) how do i execute the code line by line? I mean... step into, step
over, and so on...

When I searched on http://www.fabioz.com/pydev/,

I found that

Run/Debug Step Into F5 Debugging
Run/Debug Step Over F6 Debugging
Run/Debug Step Return F7 Debugging
Run/Debug Resume F8 Debugging

However, Starting Debug Server and pressing F5, F6, F7 didn't do those
functions.

Can anyone give me a small tutorial as to how to debug in Eclipse +
Pydev please?

Thanks in advance.