    for someone out there.

    Graeme Woodhouse
    , Oct 22, 2007

  2. Travis James Guest

    wrote:
    > Now, if only i could have a snoop at the form bean from a debug window
    > - maybe i could see what the problem was.
    >
    > In eclipse i can set a debug point in JSP code but i cannot evaluate
    > or inspect any of the variables in my code - I do however have access
    > to the page variables -

    I've been able to debug JSPs in Eclipse with the JDT and WST projects
    from eclipse.org. (Don't recall which one actually integrates the JSP.)

    As far as debugging, I can set a breakpoint and stop in the JSP. I
    cannot inspect the data through the "inspect" option, but I can look at
    the Variables perspective and see everything in scope.

    I hope that helps.
    Travis James, Oct 22, 2007