    Petar Popara Guest

    Which is the best method? Are there some free tools/plugins for IIS? Can
    I run ASP code under ASP.Net to see more debug info and warnings?
    Petar Popara, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Petar Popara

    Steven Burn Guest

    1. Manually
    2. Probably (never bothered looking as I go for option #1)
    3. No, ASP and ASP.Net are two completely different things.

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Mar 2, 2005

  3. "Petar Popara" <> wrote in message

    > Which is the best method? Are there some free tools/plugins for IIS?

    Can
    > I run ASP code under ASP.Net to see more debug info and warnings?

    Always use 'option explicit' at the top of your code, this will really help,
    apart from that, I think manually is the best way, though you might be able
    to run through code with visual studio, but I am not 100% sure on that.

    Stu
    Stuart Palmer, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Kyle Peterson, Apr 30, 2005