Debugging of ASP code

Petar Popara

Which is the best method? Are there some free tools/plugins for IIS? Can
I run ASP code under ASP.Net to see more debug info and warnings?

Steven Burn

1. Manually
2. Probably (never bothered looking as I go for option #1)
3. No, ASP and ASP.Net are two completely different things.

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Stuart Palmer

Petar Popara said:
Which is the best method? Are there some free tools/plugins for IIS? Can
I run ASP code under ASP.Net to see more debug info and warnings?

Always use 'option explicit' at the top of your code, this will really help,
apart from that, I think manually is the best way, though you might be able
to run through code with visual studio, but I am not 100% sure on that.

Stu