    sample C++ hands-on interview questions.

    Thanks for any help,
    Mick

    myheartinamerica, Oct 23, 2010

  2. On 23/10/2010 04:24, myheartinamerica wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I didn't find anything via Google, but maybe I'm using the wrong
    > search terms... I was hoping to find some sample problems (and
    > hopefully solutions) on the net for debugging C++ programs. Basically,
    > I'd like to sit down with a piece of broken code that I've never seen
    > before and figure out what's wrong with it.
    >
    > I'd imagine that these kinds of problems would come from a college
    > course web site teaching C/C++ programming and debugging or from
    > sample C++ hands-on interview questions.
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    > Mick

    Not sure about on the net offhand, but if you join ACCU (www.accu.org)
    then their CVu journals have a Code Critique competition each month,
    which generally involves debugging a code snippet. The answers people
    send in are published in the following journal -- which makes the
    journal archive an invaluable source of such problems (with multiple,
    often detailed, answers).

    Hope that helps (and sorry they're not free -- you might be able to find
    some elsewhere that are),
    Stu

    Stuart Golodetz, Oct 24, 2010