    "normal" mode?

    TIA

    Andy

    Andy Fish, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Andy Fish

    Scott Allen Guest

    I'm not sure that the VS options under Tools -> Options -> Debugging
    -> Just-In-Time will change the default behavior when you press F5,
    but you might want to try.

    If nothing else, you could disable script debugging in IE (Tools ->
    Options -> Advanced).

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Andy Fish

    Andy Fish Guest

    Thanks scott, the JIT options didn't make a difference but disabling
    debugging in IE did the trick

    Andy

    Andy Fish, Apr 6, 2005