Debugging stored procedure in visual studio?

bredal Jensen

I have a stored procedure wich is inoked through my asp.net code.

The stored procedure failed and it quit extensive.

I 'm therefore wondering if there is a way to step through the stored
procedure
from visual studio.net or maybe from sql server 200 itself?

Thanks in advance

CMA

I just used "print 'line 5 executed'" kind of messages between some lines.
so I can get an idea, where it is failing...

OR if u used try.. catch.. for the calling code segment, u'll get the
descriptive message from the error.

regards,
CMA