    particular? I'm a Firebug addict but had no luck getting it up and
    running.

    Thanks!
    Iros, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Iros

    -Lost Guest

    Iros wrote:
    > Could anyone recommend debuggers for 64bit Linux platforms, SLES 10 in
    > particular? I'm a Firebug addict but had no luck getting it up and
    > running.

    Totally of subject, but are you running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server as
    a workstation? As in your desktop.

    If so, boy you sure are a glutton for punishment.

    How much is SLES 10 nowadays anyway? I remember SLED being about $50 USD.

    Anyway, back on topic. Did you try compiling Firebug from source?

    If you are not comfortable with that you could always go with
    http://getfirebug.com/lite.html

    --
    -Lost
    kidding. No I am not.