    I hope anybody can help.
    --
    bye Andreas Rossbacher

    Andreas Rossbacher, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Andreas Rossbacher wrote:

    > For weeks I'm not trying to get a debugger running on that application
    > I develop.

    I think I found out what was wrong. Setting the debug parameter "true"
    in ant does not help, it must be set to "on". Nice error!
    --
    bye Andreas Rossbacher

    Andreas Rossbacher, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Andreas Rossbacher wrote:

    > The problem is, that I can still not debug. Every time the WTK comes up
    > it shuts down immediately with an error: "ALERT: Attempting to resume

    This even happens when the classfiles the WTK should launch
    are not present. Without debug otions it then would give a
    normal exception (class not found...) but the debugger message
    stays always the same.
    I had it one working this morning but I just cannot reproduce
    it at all. I did change everything back but still no result.
    --
    bye Andreas Rossbacher

    Andreas Rossbacher, Apr 22, 2004