Debugging

Murray Jack

Hello

I have an ASP.net project running on my local machine (windows 2000 server)
and i am trying to debug some server side code

the problem is on one page of the project will not stop and any breakpoints
where all other pages stop fine

I have checked the web.config file and the project properties and both look
fine

Has anyone got any ideas

thanks in advanced

Murray

Guest

One potential problem comes with pages named the same thing, like
default.aspx. Check and make sure the namespace declaration is different for
each page (should be default namespace + folder name for files in a folder).

If you moved a file from folder to folder at some point in time, this can
happen.

Other possibilities:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306169
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811319

---

Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Murray Jack

thanks

yes i do have a page called the samething in another folder

if i remove it - it works great

cheers