    Has anyone got any ideas

    thanks in advanced

    Murray

    Murray Jack, Jan 26, 2005

  2. One potential problem comes with pages named the same thing, like
    default.aspx. Check and make sure the namespace declaration is different for
    each page (should be default namespace + folder name for files in a folder).

    If you moved a file from folder to folder at some point in time, this can
    happen.

    Other possibilities:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306169
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811319

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    ***************************
    Think Outside the Box!
    ***************************

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Murray Jack

    Murray Jack Guest

    thanks

    yes i do have a page called the samething in another folder

    if i remove it - it works great

    cheers

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) - MVP" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Murray Jack, Jan 26, 2005