debuging the java project in eclipse using tomcat as server

Garg

Hi All,

I am uploading a web java project in eclipse for the debug purpose. I
am using tomcat server. But it is taking more then 20 mins to just
start and that to it give the heap errors.

I provided the -Xms256m -Xmx1300m and -XX:permSize=64m -
XX:MaxPermSize=94m. But it is still giving errors.

Please how can i remove these errors and reduce the startup time.

Tarun