    the Mayan Calendar.
    Click for Details:
    http://computergraaphics.webs.com/

    Thara, Apr 16, 2009

  2. Thara

    Mensanator Guest

    On Apr 16, 2:46 am, Thara <> wrote:
    > Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
    > religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
    > soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
    > the Mayan Calendar.

    No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.

    Mensanator, Apr 16, 2009

  3. Thara

    MRAB Guest

    Mensanator wrote:
    > On Apr 16, 2:46 am, Thara <> wrote:
    >> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
    >> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
    >> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
    >> the Mayan Calendar.

    > No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.

    Science can discredit just by waiting. It's worked so far! :)

    MRAB, Apr 17, 2009
  4. Thara

    Ken Seehart Guest

    MRAB wrote:
    > Mensanator wrote:
    >> On Apr 16, 2:46 am, Thara <> wrote:
    >>> Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
    >>> religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
    >>> soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
    >>> the Mayan Calendar.

    >> No big deal, the last Harry Potter flick is scheduled for 2011.
    >>

    > Science can discredit just by waiting. It's worked so far! :)
    > --

    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree. We cannot discredit the assertion
    that the Harry Potter flick in 2011 will be the last one simply by
    waiting, since they can always make more Harry Potter flicks. Unless,
    of course, judgment day intervenes.
    - Ken

    Ken Seehart, Apr 17, 2009
  5. Thara

    Simon Forman Guest

    On Apr 16, 3:46 am, Thara <> wrote:
    > Science can neither confirm nor discredit the validity of many
    > religiously or prophetically deemed judgment days of the future, the
    > soonest of which will be arriving December 21, 2012, the final day of
    > the Mayan Calendar.
    > Click for Details:

    Come now, any kook worth it's salt knows the world ended on July 5th,
    1998. Sheesh.

    Simon Forman, Apr 17, 2009