December Ruby events in the SF Bay Area

Rich Morin

As I hoped, someone (Bosco So) decided that the SF Rubyists needed Real
Meetings (TM) and has gotten us a room, set up a schedule, etc. Yay!

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to schedule Beer & Pizza SIGs to allow us to
have comestibles, conversation, etc.

-r

12/13 6:30 pm The San Francisco Ruby Meetup Group will meet at the
San Francisco Library (Mary Louise Strong conference
rooms; 100 Larkin St.; SF, CA). For details, see
http://ruby.meetup.com/6/events/4798708/.

12/28 8:00 pm The Beer & Pizza SIG will meet at Long Island Chinese
Restaurant (1689 Church St.; SF, CA). For details,
see http://cfcl/rdm/beer_and_pizza