Decimal places for currency

Julia Soare

Hello all,

I am trying to display a currency field from an access db on an ASP
page. The only problem i found is that if there is a 0 (zero) after
the decimal i.e. 79.60 it is not displayed.

I tried doing the whole var = CCur(TBL("Price")) thing but there is no
zero.

Can anybody help?

ecPunk

Julia Soare said:
Hello all,

I am trying to display a currency field from an access db on an ASP
page. The only problem i found is that if there is a 0 (zero) after
the decimal i.e. 79.60 it is not displayed.

I tried doing the whole var = CCur(TBL("Price")) thing but there is no
zero.

Can anybody help?

formatCurrency(variable, numdigitsafterdecimal, includeleadingdigit,
useparensfornegativenumbers, groupdigits)

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Julia said:
Hello all,

I am trying to display a currency field from an access db on an ASP
page. The only problem i found is that if there is a 0 (zero) after
the decimal i.e. 79.60 it is not displayed.

I tried doing the whole var = CCur(TBL("Price")) thing but there is no
zero.

Can anybody help?
Two options:
1. In your query, use the Format function to return the data in a string
formatted however you like
2. In vbscript, use either FormatNumber or FormatCurrency, whichever gives
you the format you desire.

HTH,
Bob Barrows