    with Regional Option, however both server have the same setting. Both server
    have the same Web.Config file. I don't know what else could cause this. Any
    help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Rasool, Mar 3, 2004

  2. I would still try to output the current culture on this page to see if this
    is the same.

    Could the conversion be done on the database server rather than on the web
    server ?

    Patrice

    --

    "Rasool" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > A numeric field is shown differently on the Test and Production env. For
    > example 3.5 is shown as 3,5. Originally we thought this has something to

    do

    Patrice Scribe, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Rasool

    Rasool Guest

    If you don't mind would you please tel me how to output the current culture?
    As for your second point; I have created another windows application based
    on the same table on the same server and it shows the values correctly (with
    decimal point).

    Rasool, Mar 3, 2004
  4. Rasool

    mikeb Guest

    Rasool wrote:
    > If you don't mind would you please tel me how to output the current culture?
    > As for your second point; I have created another windows application based
    > on the same table on the same server and it shows the values correctly (with
    > decimal point).

    The various Culture settings that may be affecting this include:

    CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.ToString()
    CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture.ToString()
    CultureInfo.InstalledUICulture.ToString()

    mikeb, Mar 3, 2004