    And how to decode these char-s at a server end?
    Something reverse to Server.HTMLEncode().

    Thank you
    Tumurbaatar S., Jan 23, 2004

  2. I typed directly &#200 in a form and my web app
    sends back this value without any modification as:
    <%= Request.QueryString('form_field') %>
    and browser displays it as a single char: Latin E with a Grave.
    So my app needs to HTMLEncode. But how should my app
    interpret a request before when Request.QueryString returns a value
    as &#200: the user typed these 5 char-s or copy/pasted E with grave?
    Tumurbaatar S., Jan 23, 2004