Decoding the string

Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi ,
i am trying to encode a string using getByte() in byte , UTF 8 and ISO code but i am not capable to decode that code to get original string so can any please help me to get original string by decoding any one of the byte,UTF or ISO code.
My code is
import java.io.*; public class Test{ public static void main(String args[]){ String Str1 = new String("Welcome to Tutorialspoint.com"); try{ byte[] Str2 = Str1.getBytes(); System.out.println("Returned Value " + Str2 ); Str2 = Str1.getBytes( "UTF-8" ); System.out.println("Returned Value " + Str2 ); Str2 = Str1.getBytes( "ISO-8859-1" ); System.out.println("Returned Value " + Str2 ); }catch( UnsupportedEncodingException e){ System.out.println("Unsupported character set"); } } }OUTPUT is
Returned Value [B@192d342 Returned Value [B@15ff48b Returned Value [B@1b90b39