    very tedious and error prone.

    Thanks,

    Steve
    azcycle, May 13, 2004

  2. azcycle

    Eric Smith Guest

    "azcycle" <> writes:
    > Is anyone aware of a equation decompiler for GAL devices? I'm looking for a
    > program that can take a GAL JEDEC fuse map file and decompile it to its
    > source logic equations. I know this can be done manually but that can be
    > very tedious and error prone.

    Did you try JED2EQN? A version is available here:

    http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/retrocomputing/mmi/palasm/
    Eric Smith, May 18, 2004

  3. azcycle

    InTitusville

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    30 years ago when I was working at Digital I wrote a program to create logic diagrams for PLDs from JEDEC files. I plan to build a web site to take in JEDEC files and create graphic logic diagrams. Since I'm doing this in my spare time it may take a few months before it's ready. If anyone has any PLD JEDEC files please let me know as this will help me test the site.
    InTitusville, Jun 6, 2011
  4. azcycle

    brettbear

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Do you still need example files?

    Hi,

    Did you ever get your website running to display logic diagrams?

    I've got examples if you need them; GAL16v8 and GAL22v10.
    Let me know if you'd like them and where I can post them.

    Cheers,
    Brettbear

    brettbear, Nov 26, 2011