    many people post "c++ help" messages the search function becomes
    obsolete.
    , Apr 3, 2007

  2. Ian Collins Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    > decompiler.

    You won't find one!

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Apr 3, 2007

  3. On 3 Apr, 09:51, wrote:
    > I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    > decompiler.
    > why?
    > because it would FUN!
    >
    > Thanks
    > Davy
    >
    > also, any one got any ideas on how to keep track of where is post is?
    > because the filing system on this forum is a down right pain, when so
    > many people post "c++ help" messages the search function becomes
    > obsolete.

    It's not a forum, it's a usenet newsgroup. Get a decent news-reader
    and things get better. But if you're like me forced to use the google
    interface you can always try searching for your mail-address to find
    your own threads quickly.

    --
    Erik Wikström
    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Apr 3, 2007
  4. shadowman Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    > decompiler.
    > why?
    > because it would FUN!

    This is an FAQ

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/compiler-dependencies.html#faq-38.4

    > also, any one got any ideas on how to keep track of where is post is?
    > because the filing system on this forum is a down right pain, when so
    > many people post "c++ help" messages the search function becomes
    > obsolete.

    Get a better newsreader?
    shadowman, Apr 3, 2007

    On Apr 3, 4:16 am, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    > > decompiler.

    > You won't find one!
    >
    > --
    > Ian Collins.

    what? no decompiler or no way to decompile a program?
    , Apr 4, 2007

    On Apr 3, 6:08 am, "Erik Wikström" <> wrote:
    > On 3 Apr, 09:51, wrote:
    >
    > > I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    > > decompiler.
    > > why?
    > > because it would FUN!

    > > Thanks
    > > Davy

    > > also, any one got any ideas on how to keep track of where is post is?
    > > because the filing system on this forum is a down right pain, when so
    > > many people post "c++ help" messages the search function becomes
    > > obsolete.

    > It's not a forum, it's a usenet newsgroup. Get a decent news-reader
    > and things get better. But if you're like me forced to use the google
    > interface you can always try searching for your mail-address to find
    > your own threads quickly.
    >
    > --
    > Erik Wikström

    newsreader? I am not famailiar with that thing?
    , Apr 4, 2007
  7. Ian Collins Guest

    wrote:
    > On Apr 3, 4:16 am, Ian Collins <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am looking for a way to decompile a program written by C++, or a
    >>>decompiler.

    >>You won't find one!

    *Please* don't quote signatures.

    > what? no decompiler or no way to decompile a program?

    Decompile to what? The structure of an optimised binary often bears
    little resemblance to C source, let alone C++.

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Apr 4, 2007
  8. Default User Guest

    wrote:

    > newsreader? I am not famailiar with that thing?

    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_news_clients>

    Brian
    Default User, Apr 4, 2007