decorator module

Michele Simionato

I have written a decorator module to make easier to write good
decorators
(i.e. decorators preserving the signature of the functions they
decorate).

The documentations contains a (hopefully) nice collections of use cases
(which are also test cases, sice I take doctest very seriously ;).

You can find it here:

http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~micheles/python/decorator.zip

It is released under the Python licence.

Let me know if you are using it and if you would like further
additions/improvements/changes/etc.

Feeback is welcome!

Michele Simionato