    I see that, since 2010, number of posts on this forum has decreased
    notoriously. Is there any reason? Has people moved to another forums?
    Or asp.net is not as popular as before?
    Big George, Jan 16, 2013

  2. Big George

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 1/16/2013 4:33 PM, Big George wrote:
    > I see that, since 2010, number of posts on this forum has decreased
    > notoriously. Is there any reason? Has people moved to another forums?

    MS closed their usenet servers and move people to a web forum.

    Traffic plummeted.

    > Or asp.net is not as popular as before?

    ASP.NET is still very popular.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Jan 16, 2013

  3. Big George

    Big George Guest

    On Jan 16, 5:45 pm, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > MS closed their usenet servers and move people to a web forum.
    >
    > Traffic plummeted.

    Actually, I liked a lot this forum... I'd found very good answers.

    Do they move to http://forums.asp.net/ ?
    Big George, Jan 17, 2013
  4. Big George

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 1/17/2013 9:45 AM, Big George wrote:
    > On Jan 16, 5:45 pm, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    >> MS closed their usenet servers and move people to a web forum.
    >>
    >> Traffic plummeted.
    >>

    > Actually, I liked a lot this forum... I'd found very good answers.
    >
    > Do they move to http://forums.asp.net/ ?

    In general I think they went here:
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

    But I don't see any ASP.NET forum there so your link may be
    correct.

    Besides that there is also:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/asp.net

    Arne