    I'm looking for "high-end" dedicated server hosting services. I'm looking
    for quality and reliability here (not necessarily cheapest)... I'd
    appreciate any recommendations.
    Frank, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Frank

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Hi Frank,

    Rackspace.com is excellent!! I have several sites with them. There
    service is top notch. They have not had any down time in over four
    years and all of the employees that I have dealt with live in the U.S.
    and speek english. :)

    My contact there is Jason Tayar (800-961-2888 ext 4429). He provides
    excellent support. If you do call him, do me a favor and drop my name.

    Thanks.

    Tod Birdsall, MCP
    http://tod1d.blogspot.com
    Tod Birdsall, Feb 25, 2005