    what am I missing ?

    Running IIS v6, .net 2.0 framework, vs2005 projects & web site.

    Thanks in Advance
    con, Jun 2, 2008

  2. con

    con Guest

    Sorry I did not explain it properly, when I call the web service it returns
    the html of default.aspx, instead of the web service.

    con, Jun 2, 2008

  3. con

    con Guest

    I am unsure on how to do the dummy call, authentication is setup via
    windows.

    When I provide the address within VS it connects to the service without
    issue,
    when it attempts to connect when run from the command prompt it returns the
    default.aspx html.

    I hope this clarifies it.

    con, Jun 3, 2008