Default Border Color for Dropdownlist Control?

Paul

Does anyone know what the default border color is for the dropdownlist
control in asp.net/vb.net 2.0?

I am talking about the thin (1 px?) border of the actual control when
displayed on an .aspx page. It looks like it is green or maybe blue but I can
not seem to replicate it?

addup

Paul said:
Does anyone know what the default border color is for the dropdownlist
control in asp.net/vb.net 2.0?

I am talking about the thin (1 px?) border of the actual control when
displayed on an .aspx page. It looks like it is green or maybe blue but I can
not seem to replicate it?

This is not an asp.net/vb.net issue, but a browser one.
You'll get more accurate answers on an HTML/CSS newsgroup

Buried in
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/select.asp
is the statement "This element is a windowed control"

and that's just the way IE renders it.

People have tried various workarounds, some more drastic than others
example: http://www.easy-designs.net/articles/replaceSelect/

me, I just learnt to live with it

-- a --