    --
    http://urlkick.com/
    Free URL redirection service. Turns a long URL into a much shorter one.
    Simon, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Simon wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Some users from all over the world add entries on the site, (with comments),
    > and I was wondering what Charest would be the best to handle most/all
    > characters?
    >
    > The data itself is saved in the db with "UTF-8 Unicode" but I am not sure
    > that this is necessarily the best.

    By far the best and the only natural choice. It was designed with that very purpose and is
    already decently supported.
    Now unicode is the only sensible charset to choose; as for encoding, UTF-8 is the most
    common and probably easiest to use, but UTF-16 or something sillier like UTF-EBCDIC may
    work for you just as well.
    Mitja Trampus, Apr 1, 2006