    (that is the URL address should just display the web home address)

    Thanks,

    Carlos.
    Carlos, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Just create one Default.ASPX page.
    There could be no HTML, just some logic in the code behind to determine
    which page you want to display. Then do a Response.Redirect or
    Server.Transfer to that page.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 31, 2005

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Steve,

    thanks for your prompt answer. However, after
    the code redirects the flow to the new page, how can
    I make sure that the URL address does not display
    the name of the page that that was redirected to..?
    i.e. take for instance: always display www.myhome.com
    instead of www.myhome.com/redirected.htm, after the
    redirection takes place. Is there any way to do that ?

    Thanks again,

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Jan 31, 2005
  4. For that functionality you'd want to use Server.Transfer instead of
    Response.Redirect.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP