default include

da tube

Hi,

Is it possible to add a default include file to every ASP-page servered on
IIS? So I do not have to modify every page.

thanx

Steven Burn

Without having the include tag in the page's themselves?, I don't think so.

What you can do (which you probably already know) is, place the <!--#include
file="somefile.inc"--> tag in each page (where you would like the data to
appear) and only have to edit somefile.inc

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO
www.it-mate.co.uk

Disclaimer:
I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part :eek:)

da tube

Okay.. Thought so..
I'll try to get what I want throught the "Enable Document Footer" option in
IIS.
Thanks for your help.