    Is it possible to add a default include file to every ASP-page servered on
    IIS? So I do not have to modify every page.

    thanx

    da tube, Oct 28, 2003

  2. da tube

    Steven Burn Guest

    Without having the include tag in the page's themselves?, I don't think so.

    What you can do (which you probably already know) is, place the <!--#include
    file="somefile.inc"--> tag in each page (where you would like the data to
    appear) and only have to edit somefile.inc

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group CEO
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Disclaimer:
    I know I'm probably wrong, I just like taking part :eek:)

    Steven Burn, Oct 28, 2003

  3. da tube

    da tube Guest

    Okay.. Thought so..
    I'll try to get what I want throught the "Enable Document Footer" option in
    IIS.
    Thanks for your help.

    da tube, Oct 28, 2003