    i'd like to change extention of my web page like mspx as microsoft
    insert mime type to mspx and then ??
    how can i make this development environment?? especially vs2005?

    micky, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Lots to change there. You need to map the extensions to your aspnet ISAPI
    filter under IIS. You also need to make sure you don't walk on someone
    else's mime type at the client end. Doing so will cause issues within the
    browser. Lastly, not sure the Visual Studio will like any of this or if
    there is a way to change the file mappings in there.

    Bottom line, unless you have a really good reason for doing this, better
    left alone.

    -A

    --

    Andrew Robinson