default ressource

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Patrick, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Hello

    I have some resources that i compile into my webpage, like
    de-DE
    en-US
    fr-FR
    ....etc

    no, I won't complie in a default. Now, I want to say, that the de-DE
    resource should be taken as default, if the User-Language is not any of
    these i have. The problem is, this works fine, if I rename the resource just
    to resource without any extension.
    Is there not a way to say, the default is the de-DE, or de en-EN, without i
    have to rename that.

    The reason is, that the languages may change and be updated by other people,
    but i won't recomplie the whole webpage each time.

    hope someone can help me?

    thanks
    patrick

    Patrick, Nov 25, 2003