default ressource

Patrick

Hello

I have some resources that i compile into my webpage, like
de-DE
en-US
fr-FR
....etc

no, I won't complie in a default. Now, I want to say, that the de-DE
resource should be taken as default, if the User-Language is not any of
these i have. The problem is, this works fine, if I rename the resource just
to resource without any extension.
Is there not a way to say, the default is the de-DE, or de en-EN, without i
have to rename that.

The reason is, that the languages may change and be updated by other people,
but i won't recomplie the whole webpage each time.

hope someone can help me?

thanks
patrick