    I hope this is clear.....
    thanks ....again!!
    kes
    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, Apr 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    There's such as thing as attribute selectors
    http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#attribute-selectors

    but they aren't supported in IE....supposed to be in IE7.

    only other solution would be to do it via some javascript ...better to
    simply specify a class if you ask me...

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    annoying)
    Karl Seguin, Apr 26, 2005

  3. I've decided to just use the rendered objects and set the style for them
    example
    TD DIV {
    thanks
    kes

    =?Utf-8?B?S3VydCBTY2hyb2VkZXI=?=, Apr 26, 2005