default style for specific objects

Guest

Is there a way to set the default style for all textboxes on a page, and a
different one for all labels? Like the way the body style controls all body
text.
1. given: I have a style called .smlbl for all lables and smtxt for all
textboxes.
2. where in the document would i set it for the default?
I hope this is clear.....
thanks ....again!!
kes

Guest

I've decided to just use the rendered objects and set the style for them
example
TD DIV {
thanks
kes