defaultRedirect wont work

Gary

I have the following in my web.config....

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="Applicationerror.aspx"/>

but, my error page does not display. Instead a 'Runtime Error' page
displays showing how to setup CustomErrors.

I can't see anything wrong with the entry.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Gary,

I'm currently reviewing the message and find that this issue is a
duplicated one with another newer thread:

"Subject: RE: DefaultRedirect wont work for aspx pages"

in this queue. I've replied you in that one. If you have any questions or
need any help, please feel free to followup in that thread. Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security