    displays showing how to setup CustomErrors.

    I can't see anything wrong with the entry.

    Thanks,

    Gary, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Hi Gary,

    I'm currently reviewing the message and find that this issue is a
    duplicated one with another newer thread:

    "Subject: RE: DefaultRedirect wont work for aspx pages"

    in this queue. I've replied you in that one. If you have any questions or
    need any help, please feel free to followup in that thread. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security