define a location

Discussion in 'HTML' started by YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
    but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.
    YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale, Jan 15, 2007

  2. YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale

    Ed Mullen Guest

    YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale wrote:
    > I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
    > but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.

    Not knowing what you mean by "hide," however, you can put any file
    anywhere in the folder hierarchy on your server, you just need to
    specify the correct path in your HTML.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 15, 2007

  3. YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale

    PH Guest

    > I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
    > but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.

    Stylesheet:
    <LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mydirectory/mystyle.css">

    Javascript:
    <script src="mydirectory/myscript.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

    --
    Best Regards
    Peter Heinzl
    PH, Jan 15, 2007