define a location

YardSale GarageSale HouseSale BodySale

I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.

Ed Mullen

YardSale said:
I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.

Not knowing what you mean by "hide," however, you can put any file
anywhere in the folder hierarchy on your server, you just need to
specify the correct path in your HTML.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

PH

I want to hide al of my css and js files into some special directories
but still readable when the page loads, I wonder how to do that.

Stylesheet:
<LINK rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="mydirectory/mystyle.css">

Javascript:
<script src="mydirectory/myscript.js" type="text/javascript"></script>