define Namespaces for Dataset in ASP.NET Web Projects for VisualStudio 2005

m.roello

Hi,
Anyone can tell me how to define different custom namespaces for xsd
datasets in ASP.NET web sites

For example, Suppose to have the above folder tree in the App_Code directory

App_Code
--->Orders
--->Customers

in the Orders folder I have a dataset called DataSet1.xsd
in the Customers folder I have a dataset called DataSet2.xsd

in the two folders there are also .cs files that are grouped in two
custom namespaces (MyNamespaceRoot.Customers and MyNamespaceRoot.Orders)

The two xsd files are generated at runtime with the default "ASP"
Namespace, but I need to specify a custom namespace for this two datasets
(eg MyNamespaceRoot.Orders for DataSet1.xsd and
MyNamespaceRoot.Customers for DataSet2.xsd )

When a Web project is very large, subdividing it in custom namespaces
still remains a good coding tecnique. And now that the aspx files are
separated from the App_Code folder, the need of grouping logical classes
GROWS.

Since the Visual Studio 2003 custom namespaces were fully supported in
Visual Studio, now I hope to can do the same in the NEW RESTYLED IDE.

I know that the architecture of the ASP .NET project has completly
rewritten, with the compiler...precompiler... but the IDE support should
SPEED UP the time of writing application, above all in very large projects.

Any information will be appreciated
Marco Roello