Defining namespace for XSD generated designer file

tschulken

Within the Visual Studio 2005 IDE, I have some custom generated XSD
which goes into a dataset file (XSD) and when saved, generates as
usual. All works fine except I have a Namespacing issue I need to
address. The file is in a folder from root, called "\DEMO\" and
naturally it creates the code behind files (.cs and .Designer.cs)
with
a "myProject.DEMO" namespace, however I'd like it to just generate in
the root namespace "myProject". Naturally I can go and change these 2
files after I save my XSD, but I am doing this quite regularly, so I
was wondering if there is an attribute I can enter in the XSD that
will override and force a particular namespace in the generated code?

Thanks in advance

Tim Schulken