    I am looking for the most recent books on DOM. Preferably ones published
    2004. Any suggestions and comments are very much welcome.

    **Dowe

    MeDoingWeb, Aug 17, 2004

  2. *MeDoingWeb* wrote:
    > I am looking for the most recent books on DOM. Preferably ones
    > published 2004. Any suggestions and comments are very much welcome.

    My preference is:
    David Flanagan's "Javascript: The Definitive Guide", O'Reilly ISBN
    0-596-00048-0. The 4th edition I have is from 2002, but AFAICS it's
    still fully up-to-date with todays dodgy [1] DOM implementations :)

    [1] Flaky, partially supported DOM 2 in the majority of browsers.
    --
    Andrew Urquhart
    - FAQ: http://www.html-faq.com

    Andrew Urquhart, Aug 17, 2004