Definitive DOM guide & reference?

MeDoingWeb

I am looking for the most recent books on DOM. Preferably ones published
2004. Any suggestions and comments are very much welcome.

**Dowe

Andrew Urquhart

*MeDoingWeb* said:
I am looking for the most recent books on DOM. Preferably ones
published 2004. Any suggestions and comments are very much welcome.

My preference is:
David Flanagan's "Javascript: The Definitive Guide", O'Reilly ISBN
0-596-00048-0. The 4th edition I have is from 2002, but AFAICS it's
still fully up-to-date with todays dodgy [1] DOM implementations :)

[1] Flaky, partially supported DOM 2 in the majority of browsers.
--
Andrew Urquhart
- FAQ: http://www.html-faq.com