Definitive servlet.jar

Sudsy

Where can I find *the* servlet.jar for Servlets 2.3?

What about other versions?

java.sun.com? Sorry, I'm not being glib. You have to appreciate that
there is no /single/ source of servlet.jar. It's provided by various
vendors under different names.
It will be specific to your servlet/J2EE container. If you're using
Tomcat then you should start here:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/>
I know that the equivalent for IBM's WebSphere is called j2ee.jar
and am fairly certain that it's different again for BEA's WebLogic.
Sorry 'bout that...