Delete a folder of an IIS Virtual Directory

Guest

Hi everyone
I need to delete a folder that was the folder of an IIS Virtual Directory
(the IIS Virtual Directory already was eliminated from the IIS), although the
aspnet_wp.exe doesn’t let me do that. I don’t want to restart the IIS and I
need to do it from the command line or .NET. Can anyone help me, please????

thechaosengine

Why cant you just stop IIS - hit delete on the folder, then start iis up.
Thats what I'd do. It'd take all of 2 seconds?

Why do you have to do it through the command line or .net? Also, are you
getting any error message. I would have thought that once it were removed
from IIS as a virtual directory, the process would release its hold on it.

Kindest regards

Simon

Guest

Well I dont want stop the IIS becouse I have anothers app runing, and i want
it to do it form the command line or .net for automate it. thnks anyway