    --
    __________________
    Luis Graillet Ramos

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbGV0?=, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Why cant you just stop IIS - hit delete on the folder, then start iis up.
    Thats what I'd do. It'd take all of 2 seconds?

    Why do you have to do it through the command line or .net? Also, are you
    getting any error message. I would have thought that once it were removed
    from IIS as a virtual directory, the process would release its hold on it.

    Kindest regards

    Simon

    thechaosengine, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Well I dont want stop the IIS becouse I have anothers app runing, and i want
    it to do it form the command line or .net for automate it. thnks anyway
    --
    Luis Graillet Ramos

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JhbGV0?=, Feb 9, 2006