delete column content

Francesco Pietra

Hi:
How to replace with blank the single-character in column 21 of a pdb
file (in pdb numbering it is column 22). Attached is an incomplete
exercise with slices. I am unable to get real plain text with gmail.

Thanks for help

francesco pietra

Diez B. Roggisch

Francesco said:
Hi:
How to replace with blank the single-character in column 21 of a pdb
file (in pdb numbering it is column 22). Attached is an incomplete
exercise with slices. I am unable to get real plain text with gmail.

Thanks for help

Wasn't the help you already got a few days ago sufficient?

Diez

jessica

Hi:
How to replace with blank the single-character in column 21 of a pdb
file (in pdb numbering it is column 22). Attached is an incomplete
exercise with slices. I am unable to get real plain text with gmail.

Thanks for help

francesco pietra

 delete.label.py
< 1K查看下载