Delete Profile

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I am using a custom profile provider as follows:

    public class ProfileHelper : ProfileBase {

    [SettingsAllowAnonymous(false), SettingsSerializeAs
    (SettingsSerializeAs.Binary)]
    public Profile.Contact Contact {
    get {
    return base["Contact"] as Profile.Contact;
    }
    set {
    base["Contact"] = value;
    }
    } // Contact

    [SettingsAllowAnonymous(true), SettingsSerializeAs
    (SettingsSerializeAs.Binary)]
    public Profile.Visitor Visitor {
    get {
    return base["Visitor"] as Profile.Visitor;
    }
    set {
    base["Visitor"] = value;
    }
    } // Visitor

    public static ProfileHelper GetProfile() {
    return Create(HttpContext.Current.Profile.UserName) as
    ProfileHelper;
    } // GetProfile

    public static ProfileHelper GetProfile(string username) {
    return Create(username) as ProfileHelper;
    } // GetProfile

    } // ProfileHelper

    How can I delete a profile?

    Should I include a method in my custom profile provider to delete a
    profile?

    Thanks,

    Miguel
    shapper, Nov 26, 2008