    I would be grateful if some one could suggest a workaround!!

    Regards
    Manish

    Manish, Jan 24, 2006

  2. Manish

    mortb Guest

    It is not possible to delete the user's temporary internetfiles.

    What you can do, however, is to disable content caching for the flash files.
    One way to do this it to serve the flash files through an aspx-page and set
    the
    HttpContext.Current.Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.None)
    flag

    hope this helps,
    mortb

    mortb, Jan 24, 2006

  3. Manish

    mrk.shanti

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Re : Delete/Remove Temporary Internet files

    Thank You Mr.mortb ,

    I searched for the solution to delete the Tempory internet files in C#,
    i've used the code given by u

    HttpContext.Current.Response.Cache.SetCacheability (HttpCacheability.NoCache)

    it's working fine.

    Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
    mrk.shanti, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Manish

    Harpal

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Delete temporary file

    Dear Manish,

    I m also facing the same problem as faced by you (flash / xml integration)

    It would great helpful to provide me with the solution

    Thanks

    Harpal

    Harpal, Sep 13, 2007
  5. Manish

    sreetak

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    How to delete Temporary Internet files using C#

    It is not possible to delete the user's temporary internetfiles.

    What you can do, however, is to disable content caching for the flash files.
    One way to do this it to serve the flash files through an aspx-page and set
    the

    HttpContext.Current.Response.Cache.SetCacheability (HttpCacheability.None)

    , I am using this in my Page load, but it is not working, can any body suggest where can i use this code.

    Thanks in advance

    sreetak, Jun 19, 2008