Delete takes a long time

prabhupr

Hi Folks

I'm using VS 2005 RTM version.
I created a small web-site, added mater pages (2 of them, by mistake).
When I try deleting the 2nd master page, its takes for ever to delete
that page/file.

Is this a known issue?
I have tried this operation multiple times (ir-respective of file
type), every time when I do "File Delete", it take for ever

Is this a known bug?

Thanks
PP

Peter Rilling

Make sure you do not have a lot in your recycle bin. If the recycle bin is
maxed, then it might have to physical delete some of the files before
accepting any more. This happens all the time for me because I do not clear
the recycle bin allowing the system to do it automatically.