    run routines

    Thanks
    Jeremy

    Jeremy Martin, Aug 4, 2006

  2. Jeremy Martin

    Guest

    Hi Jeremy,

    I think this solution would be little clumsy, but u may want to try it
    if it works for u.

    1) write a "OnDeleteCommand" for the datagrid
    2) invoke "OnEditCommand" from the "OnDeleteCommand", so that u run
    your logic to list the checkboxes.
    3) In the same "OnDeleteCommand" function check for that row if it has
    those checkboxes, then perform your delete routine.

    Hope this is not another problem for you!..

    --Venkat

    Jeremy Martin wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am using a datagrid to edit the ItemTemplate and EditItemTemplate
    > however I was wondering if there was a DeleteItemTemplate.
    >
    > What I would like to accomplish is when they click the delete button
    > column it would reload the grid and one of the columns would have a
    > chkboxlist containing options on what to delete.
    >
    > ie not just that record but let them choose to delete child records or
    > run routines
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jeremy

    , Aug 9, 2006