Deleting Cookies

Venkat Kumar

Hi All,

My requirement is deleting cookies and cache.

I tried with the following code

CODE:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dir.chdir("C:\\Documents and Settings\\venkat\\Local Settings\\Temporary
Internet Files\\")
target_dir_files = Dir.glob("*");

puts("###################")
puts target_dir_files
puts("###################")
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and then to delete with File.Delete(filename)

But I am getting output as

Output
###################
AntiPhishing
Content.IE5
Content.MSO
desktop.ini
OLK10FB

I need to delete the cookies and cache. Is my way correct? Is there any
other best method to do this kindly throw some light on it

Thanks,
Venkat