  1. Hello!!

    How can i delete files and folders using file hadnling in C++?

    Thank You

    Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk wrote:

    > How can i delete files and folders using file hadnling in C++?

    You will have to look up "File system API" (or something like that) on
    the documentation of your OS.

    Regards,

    --
    Ney André de Mello Zunino

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ney_Andr=E9_de_Mello_Zunino?=, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk wrote:
    > Hello!!
    >

    > How can i delete files and folders using file hadnling in C++?
    >
    > Thank You

    This is platform dependent. If you're looking for a platform independent
    solution, look up the boost filesystem library on www.boost.org.

    --
    Matthias Kaeppler

    Matthias Kaeppler, Mar 31, 2005
  4. Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk wrote:
    > How can i delete files and folders using file hadnling in C++?

    See 'std::remove' function from <cstdio>. It doesn't use "file handling",
    though, and I am not sure what you meant by that. Whether that function
    actually is capable of deleting directories is unspecified.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 31, 2005
  5. ok i want to implement this in windows. What i meant by C++ file
    handling is that .. is there a special way in C++ (not using C's remove
    function) to delete files and directories?

    Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk, Apr 1, 2005
  6. Casanova http://www.prashanthmohan.tk wrote:
    > ok i want to implement this in windows. What i meant by C++ file
    > handling is that .. is there a special way in C++ (not using C's remove
    > function) to delete files and directories?

    No.

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 1, 2005