Deleting info using checkbox in javascript

ed

Hi everyone hope you guys can help me out on this. I'm working on an
upload page where it has the file name, file size, and type of the
file that is uploaded. I want to add a checkbox next to each of the
uploaded file where i can delete the uploaded file if it is checked.
Does anyone have an idea of how to do this? Any help on this would be
appreciated. Thanks.

Ben Dover - Mental Patient 0057

ed said:
Hi everyone hope you guys can help me out on this. I'm working on an
upload page where it has the file name, file size, and type of the
file that is uploaded. I want to add a checkbox next to each of the
uploaded file where i can delete the uploaded file if it is checked.
Does anyone have an idea of how to do this? Any help on this would be
appreciated. Thanks.

That would not be javascript.

you will need a CGI to do that. (or ASP, PHP, etc, you know the drill.)

I would have perl CGI look at a directory and generate a plain HTML for
users web browser.
user submits the HTML.
the perl script would take the parsed form that the user submitted and
delete the files.

please look at:
perl
perl CGI