Delivery reports about your e-mail

MAILER-DAEMON

Dear user (e-mail address removed),

We have found that your account was used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during this week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
python.org user support team.

This part of message has been infected and was deleted!
Dr.Web(R) Daemon report:
infected with Win32.HLLM.MyDoom.49