dell axim and IsMobileDevice

Guest

I am developing an intranet site and I would like to make it available to mobile devices without the full feature set, so that it is easier to navigate on the mobile device. Most of our employees that have mobile devices have dell axims. I have a dell axim 3i to use for testing. The code: if(Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] == "true") does not return true when i load the site on the axim. Is there something I need to do to get this to work?

bruce barker

check out what the UserAgent string is and update the <browserCaps> section
of machine.config -- see doc's for syntax.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)